WATEC-Hydro – KSDP Kaplan spiral turbine
Kaplan spiral turbine with permanent-magnet generator and full-spiral
Here is the difference to our innovative KDP (Kaplan turbine, double-regulated, with permanent-magnet generator) in the built-in variant. The KSDP is a full spiral turbine.
• Steel sheet formwork with entry into the spiral chamber that is resistant to pressurized water
• Possible connection on concrete or plastic pipes
• Complete concrete cementation without additional forming
• Optimal loading of the guide blades
• Use in hydropower plants with pipe feed lines
“Made in Germany” quality
We only rely on the best possible processing and highest “Made in Germany” quality for production of our Kaplan turbines. All the necessary turbine components are manufactured in Germany, which enables us to ensure long-term and smooth operation.
Our network of business partners is not only national, but also regional. This makes it possible for us to meet with all our suppliers personally and discuss your concerns whenever necessary. Each of our partners is a specialist in their field. Loyalty to these specialists is very important to us. With this fixed production chain, we can always guarantee you the highest quality standards.